- Camp cost is $285 per camper per week.
- A non refundable deposit of $100 per camper must accompany each registration. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Deduct $20 per camper per week if full payment is postmarked no later than April 25, 2014.
- Deduct $20 from your registration for each friend that you bring to camp who did not attend Camp Shiloh in 2013.
- Families sending more than one child to camp may deduct $20 for each additional child.
- Financial assistance is available upon request.
(We encourage you to request assistance from your home church first).
- State law requires that every camper have had a medical examination within the last two years. If you do not come to camp with a completed health form you cannot attend.
- Additional information will be mailed to you following Shiloh’s receipt of your child’s registration and deposit. Registration deadline is June 10, 2014.
Space is limited, Please get your registartions in early Thank YOU
Online Camp Shiloh Registration
Please Select the week(s) of your choice:
Junior Camp July 20-26 Camp Week Full
Junior Camp July 27- Aug 2 Camp Week Full
Date of Birth: Gender:
City: State: Zip:
Phone Number: Email:
Parent or Guardian:
Friend Referred by:
Archery and Riflery must have parental consent, by checking Yes I am giving that consent:
Please send me a health form and camp information electronically:
General Consent and Release:
“It is expressly understood and agreed that Shiloh shall not be held responsible or legally liable for any losses of personal property or for any bodily injuries, or results thereof, incurred and suffered by the applicant on any property of Shiloh or in connection with any activities or programs, unless such loss or injury results directly from the negligent or willful act of the staff of Shiloh acting within the scope of their responsibilities.”
1. "I am the Parent or Guardian of the camper listed on this form and have read the general consent and release statement"
2. "I Understand that by submitting this form it does not guaranty a spot for my child, due to limited space, the need for a deposit to hold a camper's spot and first come first serve policy"
3. "If space is available, a spot will be held for 10 days (from the submit date) for your child, untill we receive a deposit from you. After 10 days if a deposit is not received, your child's space will be forfeited.
You can make a deposit or full payment by: Check or Credit Card
(Where to mail a check and credit card option will appear after you have pressed the submit button)
I have read and agree to the above statements:
Shiloh PO Box 194 Jefferson, NH 03583 603.586.7973 Info@ShilohNH.com